- A+
跟着英语的广泛,职场人在商务作业中也越来越多的触摸到英语了,要怎样使用商务英语口语,做到升职加薪呢?今日为我们收拾了职场成人必备商务英语口语:如何商洽与投诉?
商务英语口语之商洽与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.咱们的价格是很实践的,是根据合理的获利提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
假定下了订单,咱们将付出样品的费用。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴咱们的商洽获得满足成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
咱们啥时分签定合同?
Do you think it's time to sign the contract ?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,咱们要重申一下协议的要点。
As some problems in the contract have not yet been solved, negotiations still need to be continued before the contract is signed.
因为合同某些疑问没有处置,所以在合同签署前仍需持续洽谈。
商务英语口语之投诉与索赔
The shipment i stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
假定你们不能近期发货,咱们将撤消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方因为货品被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很怅惘,咱们
对产品情况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经查验,咱们发现货品达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还咱们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
咱们要申述质量疑问。
We have to file a claim on you.
咱们不得不向贵方提出抵偿。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货品不契合标准。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.