- A+
471 how much do you want to change
您想兑换多少?
472 would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into rmb?
请你告诉我英镑兑换公民币的汇率是多少,好吗?
473 here you are, please check.
给你,请查一下。
474 i want to change some british sterling into renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成公民币。
475 are you going to use cash or travelers cheques?
您是用现钞换呢,仍是用旅行支票换?
476 so five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 rmb yuan.
500美元可兑换公民币4350元。
477 but you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。
478 i beg your pardon.
请宽恕。
479 we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
咱们想约你来参加面试。
480 perhaps yous name. would you like to know more about it?
或许你已传闻过咱们产品的称号,你想晓得更多一点吗?
481 let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你阐明。
482 this is our most recently developed product.
这是咱们迩来开发的产品。
483 wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.
咱们想举荐咱们新的家庭安康监测器。
484 that sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品如同就是咱们所想要的。
485 ill be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜爱这种产品的。
486 im really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我深信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
487 i strongly recommend this product.
我强力举荐这种产品。
488 if i were you, id choose this product.
假定我是你,我就选择这种产品。
489 weve already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品咱们已有很大的需需求量。
490 this product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很热销。
491 our product is competitive in the international market.
咱们的产品在世界商场上具有竞赛力。
492 lets move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来阐明是啥缘由使咱们的产品出售得那么好。
493 good. thats just what we want to hear.
极好,那正是咱们想要听的。
494 the distinction of our product is its lightweight.
咱们产品的特征就是它很轻。
495 our product is lower priced than the competition.
咱们产品价格低价,具有竞赛力。
496 our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到当前中止,顾客对咱们的效能质量评价甚高。
497 one of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真实利益之一就是高质量和小体积。
498 could we see the specifications for the x200?
咱们可以看一下x200型的具体标准吗?
499 certainly. and we also have test results that wed be interested to see.
当然,一起咱们也有查验成果,咱们信赖你们会有快乐喜爱看的。
500 how about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和花费者的反映怎样?
501 we have that right here in this report.
在这份陈述书内就有。
502 could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的商场分析好吗?
503 yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,咱们的商场分析告诉咱们,咱们产品首要的运用者年纪将在40至60岁。
504 how soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才干够把产品预备好呢?
505 we certainly expect our product to be available by october 1.
咱们的产品在可在10月1日前预备好。
506 you havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到当前中止,你们的产品没有在咱们国家出售,是吗?
507 weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
咱们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。
508 youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. is there a discount for larger orders?
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如许多订购有扣头吗?
509 yes, there is. we can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有扣头,跨越5000个咱们可给5%的扣头。
510 we can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
根据订购数量的巨细,咱们可供给累进的扣头。