商务英语口语中英文对照(商务英语口语实训报告)

  • A+
所属分类:成人英语问答

unit three 事务规模介绍part i61. we wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
咱们是一家公营公司,专营轻工产品。
62. we are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business.
咱们是同一事务规模内的首要出品商之一。
63. we have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
咱们很侥幸地向你们毛遂自荐,咱们专营出口罐头食物的一家公营公司。
64. we introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. we have been in this line for over two decades.
咱们是自行车和零部件的经销商,咱们在这一作业现已做了20 多年了。
65. our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.
咱们公司专营纺织品出口事务。
66. the main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
咱们公司运营的首要产品是电器。
67. our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我公司首要运营农产品。
68. we specialize in the export of table-cloths.
咱们专营餐布的出品事务。
69. our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我公司首要运营丝织品的出口事务。
70. our specialization is the exportation of chinese silk garments.
咱们专门运营我国丝绸服装的出口事务。
71. we are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
咱们运营机械进出口事务。
72. we are now doing a large import business in fruits from southeast asia.
咱们的事务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。
73. we specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
咱们专门运营各品种型的挂钟。
74. we also take on a variety of silk piece goods.
咱们也运营各种绸缎的生意。
75. our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
咱们运营的产品规模多样,有领带、皮带、衬衣等。
part ii76. we are in a very good posit
商务英语口语中英文对照(商务英语口语实训报告)插图
ion to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
咱们完全有才能以最具有竞赛性的价格供给各种鱼类罐头。
77. we are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
咱们可以依照客户所供给的样品并根据其所需求的款式、标准、包装需求等承受订单。
78. we are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
咱们做草柳制品,绣花制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和林林总总的玩具和礼物的出品事务。
79. our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
咱们公司首要出产用于工业和农业的具有领先技能的机械和化工产品。
80. electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.
电子产品归于咱们的事务运营规模。
81. we also do export business of hand made woven articles.
咱们也做手工编制物品的出口事务。
82. we have been engaged in the glass business with many asian countries for many years.
多年来咱们一向在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的事务。
83. our company is mainly in the line of exporting chinese art objects to european markets.
咱们公司专做向欧洲商场出口我国技能品的生意。
84. we also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
我公司还运营化学产品和家产品进出口的事务。
85. we have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
86. our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
咱们的公司是一家公司集团,集科研、事务、出产和售后效能为一体。
87. as a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications inchina.
作为一家合资公司,在我国境内,咱们公司在家用电器、核算器、电讯等领域处抢先方位。
88. we are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.
咱们可以依照客户所指定的产品的商标和商标承受订单。
89. we have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.
咱们运营皮鞋和手套现已有20多年了。
90. we have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
咱们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: