- A+
最经典的美式英语口语
导语:比较起礼貌宛转的英式英语,如同快捷的'美式口语得到更多人的喜爱。今日修改就跟各位读者们共享一些最经典的美式英语口语,期望我们喜爱。
god works. 天主的组织。
not so bad. 不错。
no way! 不可以能!
dont flatter me. 过奖了。
hope so. 期望如此。
go down to business. 言归正传。
im not going. 我不去了。
does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
i dont care. 我不在乎。
none of my business. 不关我事。
it doesnt work. 不管用。
your are welcome. 你太谦让了。
it is a long story. 一言难尽。
between us. 你知,我知。
sure thing! 當然!
talk truly. 有话直说。
im going to go. 我這就去。
never mind. 不要緊。
why are you so sure?怎么这样必定?
is that so? 是这样吗?
come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
when are you leaving?你啥时分走?
you dont say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
dont get me wrong. 别误解我。
you bet! 必定,当然!
its up to you. 由你抉择。
the line is engaged. 占线。
my hands are full right now. 我如今很忙。
can you dig it? 你搞理解了吗?
it. 我恐怕不能。
how big of you! 你真棒!
poor thing! 真不幸!
how about eating out?外面吃饭怎样?
dont over do it. 别过分火了。
you want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
what if i go for you?我替你去怎么样?
who wants? 谁稀罕?
follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
cheap skate! 小气鬼!
come seat here. 来这边坐。
dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
you ask for it! 活该!
you dont say! 真想不到!
get out of here! 滚出去!
how come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
dont mention it. 没联络,别谦让。
it is not a big deal! 没啥了不起!
thousand times no! 必定办
不到!
who knows! 天晓得!
dont get high hat. 别搭架子。
that rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
i am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
get cold feet. 惧怕做某事。
good for you! 好得很!
go ahead. 持续。
help me out. 帮帮我。
lets bag it. 先把它搁一边。
lose head. 损失沉着。
he is the pain on neck. 他真让人厌烦。
do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
dont make up a story. 不要编造实际。
absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
she make a mess of things. 她把作业搞得一塌迷糊。
he has a quick eye. 他的双眼很尖利。
shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
tell me when! 随时奉陪!
it is a small world! 世界真是小!
not at all. 根柢就不(用)。
lets play it by ear. 让咱们随兴所至。
wait and see. 等着瞧。
why so blue? 怎么垂头悲观?
what brought you here?啥风把你吹来了?
hang on! 捉住(别挂电话)!
leave me alone. 别理我。
chin up. 不气 ,振奋些。
you never know. 世事难料。
i
stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
shell be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
im not it a good mood. 没有心境(做某事)。
he is a fast talker. 他是个揄扬大王。
daring! 亲爱的!
she is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
ill get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
hit the ceiling. 怒形于色。
shes got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
i dont have anywhere to be. 没当地可去。
im dying to see you. 我很想见你。
i swear by the god. 我对天立誓。
nothing tricky. 别耍幻术。
you might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这姿势下去,咱们锅里可没啥东西烧饭。
none of you keyhole. 禁绝偷看。
you dont seem to be quite yourself today. 你今日看起来不大对劲。
do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
what is your major?你学啥专业?
my girlfriend and i broke up. 我和我的女兄弟吹了。
it was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载一时的事。
ill kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
i hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜爱迟到而让别人久等。
there is nobody by that name working here. 这儿没有这自个。