往常英语口语,赶忙背下来,直接秒杀老外!_网易订阅

  • A+
所属分类:外教英语培训

你究竟想说啥?
what are you trying to say?
别捣乱了。
don't be silly.
你近视多少度?
how strong are your glasses?
没有另外缘由。
just because.
这不是我所期望的。
it isn't the way i hoped it would be.
你永久猜不到。
you will never guess.
世人对此束手无策。
no one could do anything about it.
深感作业不妙。
i saw something deeply disturbing.
要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
money is a good servant but a bad master.

我正忙着。
i am not available.
别悲观,那只是小菜一碟。
never say die, it's a piece of cake.
别忧虑,很快你就会习气的。
don't worry, you'll get use to it soon.
我理解你的感触。
i know how you feel.
胜败乃兵家常事。
you win some, you lose some.
不要躲避实际。
don't bury your head in the sand.
我没想到你干得这么好。
i didn't expect you did such a good job.
你做得挺顺畅。
you are coming alone well.
她的身段真棒。
she is well-build.
脑中的常识
往常英语口语,赶忙背下来,直接秒杀老外!_网易订阅插图

比手中的金钱更重要
wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
你看起来很纯洁。
you look neat and fresh.
你的气质极好。
you have a beautiful personality.

我期望一切被我浪费的时刻从头回来,让我再浪费一遍。
i wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted, so i could waste it all over again.
我喜爱你早年的姿势。
i like you the way you were.
你们两个自个去看影片吧,我不想当电灯泡。
you two go ahead to the movie without me, i don't want to be a third wheel.
你过奖啦。
you flatter me immensely.
你不大约随意谈论别人。
you should be slow to judge others.
如有任何差错,请你宽恕。
i hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.
你知道她多久了?
how long have you known her?
一见钟情
it was love at first sight.
我要温习功课啦。
i'd better hit the books.

直抒己见
a piece of one's mind
他责怪道:“不要把责任推脱到别人身上。”
he gave me a piece of mind, "don't shift responsibility onto others."
水火不容的日子
a cat and dog life
这对配偶老是吵架,彼此之间水火不容。
the husband and his wife are always quarrelling,
往常英语口语,赶忙背下来,直接秒杀老外!_网易订阅插图(1)

and they are leading a cat and dog life.
我太粗心了。
it was most careless of me.
真是始料不及。
it was quite by accident.
你有心上人吗?
do you have anyone in mind?
失落的日子
a dog's life
这自个日子失落。
the man lived a dog's life.
大学英语学习

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: