- A+
关于装运方式(一)
88、The shipment has arrived in good condition. 运到之货情况良好。
89、I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment. 我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
90、Please exercise better care with future shipments. 对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
91、Can last shipment be dulpicated? 上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
92、We regret we can't ship as you desired. 很抱歉,我们不能按照你们的要求装船
。
93、We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu. 我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
94、There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs. 货物多装了200磅。
95、Can we short-ship 5 tons? 我们可以少装5吨吗?
96、Please hold shipment pending our instructions. 请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
97、The goods are all ready for shipment. 货物已经准备好待装运。
98、I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London. 关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
99、The cargo has been shipped on board s.
s. "Dong Feng". 货已经装上“东风”号轮船。
100、We ship most of our oil in bulk. 我们装运的油多数是散装的。
101、We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A. 我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
102、The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.? 出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
shipping order 装货单
shipping mark 装运标志?
shipping instruction 装船单据
duplicate??[?dju?pl?ke?t , ?dju?pl?k?t] vt 复制;复印;? ? ? adj 完全一样的;复制的;
副本的
preferential?[?pref??ren?l]?优先的;优惠的;优待的