- A+
DIALOGUE: A TIMID TRAVELLER MISSES HIS FLIGHT
(对话:一个胆小的旅客错过了他的航班)
(At the airport. A timid traveller flying for the first time, approaches a ground hostess for help)
(在机场,一个胆小的旅客第一次坐飞机,来到地勤服务员旁边求帮助)
TRAVELLER: Excuse me. I wonder if you could
help me?
(请问,你能帮助我们?)
GROUND HOSTESS:Certainly,Sir, What can I do for you?
(当然,先生,我能为您做什么?)
TRAVELLER: This is the first time I've flown, Could you tell me what I have do to?
(这是我首次坐飞机,你能告诉我需要怎么做?)
G.H.:Yes. of course, First of all, have you got your ticket,passport and visa?
(好的,当然,首先,你拿到机票,护照和签证了?)
TRAVELLER: They're all here in the wallet.
(都在钱包里)
G.H.Right, and this is all your baggage?
(好的,这些是你的行李?)
TRAVELLER: That's right.
(对)
G.H.OK. This is what you do.
(OK,你就做这些)
TRAVELLER: Excuse me...
(对不起,,,)
G.H.First of all. take your baggage to the check in counter,
you're flying Air New Zealand, aren't you?
(首先,拿着你的行李到柜台办理,您是新西兰航班,对吧?)
TRAVELLER:Yes but...
(是的,但是,,,)
G.H.The clerk will weight your baggage, give you baggage checks and a boarding pass.
(服务生会称量您的行李,给您行李票和登机牌。)
TRAVELLER: I see, but...
(我明白,但是,,,)
G.H.When you've got your boarding pass, you can go through the immigation and customs controls.
(拿到登机牌后,你就可以通过移民和海关柜台)
TRAVELLER: Thanks you very much, but...
(非常感谢,但是,,,)
G.H.After that, go to the departure gate shown on your boarding pass.
(然后,去你登机牌上写明的登机口)
TRAVELLER: That‘s very kind of you, but...
(你非常好,但是,,,)
G.H.Air New Zealand usually go from Gate 12.
(新西兰航班通常在12登机口)
TRAVELLER: I see. but...
(我懂,但是,,,)
G.H.Listen carefully for your flight number...
(仔细听您的航班号)
TRAVELLER: That is what I've been trying to tell you. they've been calling my flight for the last five minutes, It's just departed.
(这就是我一直想告诉你的,他们已经最后五分钟提醒了,它刚刚起飞)
G.H.Oh, I see. Excuse me. I think I see someone else who needs my help.
(哦,对不起,我想我看到别人需要我帮忙)