学英语 读,《哈克贝利·费恩历险记》中英文对照小说连载-19

  • A+
所属分类:英语学习资讯

‘Well, we’ll travel down river with you, then,’ said the King. ‘We’ll have a fine time together.’

“噢,那末,咱们和你们一块儿观光,”国王说道,“咱们在一块儿会渡过舒畅的韶光。”

So the four of us went on down the river, but Jim and I didn’t like those two men.

因而,咱们四人顺流而下,可我和吉姆不喜好那两小我。

They were always getting drunk and making plans to get money out
学英语 读,《哈克贝利·费恩历险记》中英文对照小说连载-19插图
of people in every town.

他们老是喝得醉醺醺地,并规划在每一个镇上从人们那边搞到钱。

It’s all right to take a chicken or something if you’re hungry, but these men were really bad!

若是你饿了,拿只鸡或甚么的还可以,可这俩人坏透了!

Jim and I decided to get away from them as soon as we could.

我和吉姆决议尽快地解脱他们。

It wasn’t easy because they wanted to be with us all the time.

这不易,由于他们总要随着咱们。

Then one morning the King went off into a town and told us to wait for him.

有一天,国王到一个镇上去了,让咱们等他。

We waited all morning and he didn’t come back, so the Duck and I went into town to look for him.

咱们等了他一上午,他没有回来。因而,我和公爵到镇上去找他。

We
学英语 读,《哈克贝利·费恩历险记》中英文对照小说连载-19插图(1)
looked all afternoon and in the end, we found him in a bar, drunk, and then he and the Duck began to fight about some money.

咱们找了一下战书,最后,在一个酒吧里找到了他,他醉醺醺的。然后,他和公爵为钱起头打起来。

Now we can get away from them, I thought.

如今,咱们能解脱他们了。 我想。

I turned and ran back to the river. ‘Quick, Jim!’ I shouted.

我回身跑回河滨。“快点,吉姆!”我高声喊着。

‘It’s time to go!’ But there was no answer. Jim wasn’t there!

“是走的时辰了!”可没人应对。吉姆不在那儿!

I ran into the woods, crying and shouting Jim’s name.

我跑进树林,喊着叫着吉姆的名字。

But there was still no answer.

但是,依然没有答复。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: