- A+
I'm a little bit concerned about something.
我对一些问题有点担心。
I think you need to work on your telephone manner.
我想你需要改进你的电话谈话技巧。
Work on my telephone manner?
改进我的电话谈话技巧?
It means the way
you talk on the phone is not good enough and you have to improve it – to work on it to make it better.
这意味着你的电话谈话方式不够好,你需要改善它,使它变得更好。
Perhaps you should think about …
也许你应该想想……
Perhaps you should think about – that's a polite way of telling you to do something!
也许你应该想想……这是一种礼貌的方式告诉你要怎么做某事。
Anna, are you listening to me?
安娜,你在听我说话吗?
Yes, sorry, I was just sort of, err, talking to myself.
是的,对不起,我只是在自言自语。
Could you repeat what you said please?
你能重复一下刚才说的吗?
Right, I'll start again.
好的,我从头再说一遍。
I said: I'm a little bit concerned about
your telephone manner.
我说:我有点担心你的电话谈话技巧。
You need to work on the way you speak to clients.
你需要改进你跟客户说话的方式。
Perhaps you should think about being a bit more polite to clients; it's important for the image of the company.
也许你应该考虑对客户说话时更礼貌一些,这对公司形象很重要。
Oh okay.
好的。
You can go now – take
another biscuit with you – that's my last chocolate wafer, you lucky thing!
你现在可以走了,拿一块饼干吧,这是我最后的巧克力薄饼,幸运的人!