跟《日子大爆破》学习地道英语口语!内含谢耳朵爆笑片段

  • A+
所属分类:英语学习资讯

??不管是想要预备英语考试,仍是想学习更多有用口语,英语中常用的俚语信赖都会为我们带来很大的协助。

要说最合适练口语的英美剧,《日子大爆破》必定能位列前三。下面就为我们带来经典美剧《日子大爆破》口语收拾,还不快保藏起来!

It's not what it looks like.

作业不是你看上去的那样。

What are you grinding about?

你在磨叽啥?(你在唧唧歪歪啥?)

Penny's brain teaser this morning.

我在想佩妮早上说的脑筋急转弯。

That's a true blue friend.

真是名副其实的蓝颜至交啊!

I screwed up everything.

我全搞砸了。

Don't be so hard on yourself.

别最自个这么严苛。

Do you
跟《日子大爆破》学习地道英语口语!内含谢耳朵爆笑片段插图
think I have a shot with Penny?

你觉得我有机缘追到佩妮吗?

You're a cutie pie! Any girl would be lucky to have you!

你多有魅力啊,谁和你在一同谁走运啊!

Subtlety isn't her strong suit, is it?

聪敏不是她的强项对吧?

I'm not in the mood, Sheldon.

我如今心境不好,我没心思做……

Is it really necessary to caption the obvious?

有必要说的那么显着吗?

It's gonna be wall-to-wall fun.

那里可是好玩极了。

You are in for a treat.

你可赚大了。

I hear you're in some sort of a long distance situation?

我传闻你们如同在异地恋爱?

Well, you can't force things.

听着,强扭的瓜不甜。

Get them before they get us.

先下手为强啊。

It's a tragic human condition.

人生就是一场凄惨剧。

Long story short. 长话短说。

Nice. Kick a man when he's down.

真有你的,乘人之危。

It's consistent with my personality.

我一向就这性格。

Sorry, palm's a little sweaty.

抱愧,我的手心有点湿。

You've been rendered speechless by fear.

你大约被吓得说不出话来。

What does your gut tell you?

问问你的心里深处是怎么想的?

I can't make up my mind. 可我下不了决计。

They say at the end of your life, you regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff that you did.

我们常说在生命的最终时刻,比起你做过的事,那些你没做的事更让你后悔莫及。

'Cause if that freaks you out, you're in for a real surprise later on.

假定这个就吓到你了,那待会儿你可真要做好意理预备了。

I mean, I don't deserve you.

我是说,我配不上你。

Irene was always a slave to a good bargain.

Irene是不折不扣的贱卖控。

I've prepared a number of topics that should appeal to both the advanced and novice conversationalists.

我已备好若干论题,既能招引高手侃侃而谈,又能投合菜鸟的口味喜爱。

Hey, Amy, what brings you to our neck of the woods?

Amy啥风把你吹咱们地头上来了?

And change the subject?

再换单个的论题?

Why are they asking me about this stuff?

这种作业干吗要来问我?

I'm a little distracted.我有点心慌意乱。

You know, Leonard, in your own simple way, you may be the wisest of us all.

Leonard 就小聪明方面而言,你算是咱们这群人中最灵光的了。

I'm single, I don't need this crap.

哥如今独身,不必操心这种费事事。

And keep in mind that "No" is a perfectly viable answer.

紧记“不想”是一个必定可行的答案。

If it's okay with you, we'd like a second chance to make things right.

假定可以的话 期望你再给咱们一次机缘来抵偿咱们的差错。

Do you think I'm overdressed?

你有没有觉得我穿的太讲究了?

The woman turns around and realizes love was here all along.

女人才回身,然后发现真爱正本一向就在死后。

This isn't a moment for strict adherence to the literal.

这哪是字斟句酌的时分啊。

I swear, I'll be anything you want me to be.

我保证,你说怎么玩我都奉陪。

Like shooting nerds in a barrel.

让这群痴人上钩还不是瓮中捉鳖嘛。

The question is moot.这个是个伪出题。

You unfriended me? Seriously?

你把我删掉了?的确?

Here's a radical thought.

我有个过火点的法子。

You're being impossible.

你几乎不可以理喻。

最终,让咱们再来重温一下谢耳朵玩你画我猜的片段!每次看到这总会忍俊不由~

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: