- A+
291. in view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.
鉴于咱们曩昔几年来的友爱协作,咱们预备承受你们的报价。
292. as a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $50,000 for 1000 pairs of leather shoes.
为了标明友谊,咱们承受1000双皮鞋为50000美元的价格。
293. it sees there is nothing more i can do but accept this price.
看来我也只好承受这个价格了。
294. how about meeting each other half way, and each of us makes a further conc
ession so that business can be concluded.
能不能彼此做出让步,各方再让一步`,生意就能成交了。
295. i think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我想为了做成这笔生意,咱们两边大约达到一项折的办法.
296. business it quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
假定两边都作一些步让,生意是完全可以成交的。
297. if it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
假定真提这样的话,咱们也只好附和你们的付出条件。
298. we’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
作为让步,咱们可以将原报价降低一些。
299. we may consider making some concession in our price.
在价格上,咱们可以思考作一些让步。
300. in order to encourage business, we are prepared to make a reduction.
为了促销,咱们预备减价。
301. we found we could make a step further provided the quantity would be no less than one million tons.
我方认为只需不少于100吨,价格方面,咱们可以再让一步。
302. to show our sincerity, we are prepared to make you a special concession of 6%.
为了标明咱们的诚意,我方将给你方6%的特别扣头。
303. after serious consideration, we can accept your counter-bid.
经过细心的思考,我方可以承受你们的还盘。
304. considering your substantial order, we can give you this exceptional treatment.
思考到你们订购的数量比照大,我方可以给你们这一破格的待遇。
305. since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $5 per piece.
已然是这样的情况,咱们情愿破例容许你方需求,将价格每个降至5美元。
306. we are pleased to grand you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
已然你们附和添加订购数量,咱们也很高兴给予你们原报价的7%的扣头。
307. to get business underway, we agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了促进这笔生意,咱们附和将它作为一个特例来处置。
308. we are prepared to reduce the price to $7.21
我方预备把价格降至7.21美元。
309. 10% is out of the question, but we are prepared to offer you 8%.
10%是不可以能的,但咱们预备给你们8%的优惠。
310. as a special accommodation, we agree to your d/p payment terms, but only for once.
作为通融,我方附和你方选用付款交单独式,但仅此一次。