- A+
原标题:英语课堂 | “太开心了!”你怎么说呢?
“太开心了!”你怎么说呢?
I am so happy!
这样的表达完全缺乏以标明心里的欢欣。
今日给我们说几个口语中常用到的标明“高兴”的表达,赶忙记起来!
I am in seventh heaven.
我乐翻天了
eg: I get an A in the final exam and I am in seventh heaven.
期末考试我得了A,我几乎高兴极了。
I get a pair of new sport shoes as my birthday gift. I am in seventh heaven.
我得到了一双新运动鞋作为生日礼物,我乐翻了。
jump for joy
高兴得跳起来
eg: Mike got the first prize in the long distance race. He jumped for joy.
迈克在跑步竞赛中得了第一名。他高兴得跳了起来。
She jumps for joy after hearing her grandmother is better now.
听到她的奶奶如今身体许多了,她高兴得跳了起来。
I was on cloud nine.
我乐得都找不着北了
eg: When Michel was born I was on cloud nine.
当米歇尔出世的时分,我乐得都找不着北了。
pleased beyond words
高兴得说不出话来
eg: My father was pleased beyond words when I was admitted to a
university. 当我考进大学时,我父亲高兴得说不出话来。
版权声明:【咱们尊敬自创。文字美图材料,版权归于原作者。有些文章推送时因种种缘由未能与原作者联络上,若触及版权疑问,敬请原作者联络咱们,当即处置。】回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: