英语美文朗读·聂鲁达《我记得你去年秋天的模样》

  • A+
所属分类:英语学习资讯

灰色的贝雷帽,平静的心。

Inyour eyes the flames of the twilight fought on.

晚霞的火焰, 在你眼里争斗。

Andthe leaves fell in the water of your soul.

树叶纷纷坠落你灵魂的水面。

Claspingmy arms like a climbing plant.

你像蔓生植物,紧缠我的双臂。

Theleaves garnered your voice, that was slow and at peace.

树叶收藏你缓慢平静的声音。

Bonfire of awe in which my thirst was
英语美文朗读·聂鲁达《我记得你去年秋天的模样》插图
burning.

燃烧我渴望的,惊愕的,篝火。

Sweetblue hyacinth twisted
英语美文朗读·聂鲁达《我记得你去年秋天的模样》插图(1)
over my soul.

缠绕着我灵魂的甜美的蓝色风信子。

Ifeel your eyes traveling,

我感觉到你的眼睛, 在漫游。

Andthe autumn is far off:

秋天已经远去。

Greyberet, voice of a bird, heart like a house.

灰色的贝雷帽,鸟鸣,以及房子般的心。

Towardswhich my deep longings migrated.

我深深的渴望朝那儿迁徙。

Andmy kisses fell, happy as embers.

而我,落下的吻,快乐如火炭。

Skyfrom a ship. Field from the hills.

船只的天空,山岭的阡陌。

Yourmemory is made of light, of smoke, of a still pond.

你的记忆,由光,由烟与平静的水塘组成。

Beyondyour eyes, farther on, the evenings were blazing.

你眼睛深处,燃烧着,千万霞光。

Dryautumn leaves revolved in your soul.

枯叶绕着你的灵魂,旋转。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: