- A+
↑↑↑点击播放,双语内容:
Tell him you've been chewing things over – it means you've been thinking about your proposals and say I have come to a final decision.
告诉他,你已经仔细考虑过了。意思就是说,你已经考虑了他的求婚,并要得出一个最终的结论。
OK, well it's true; I have done a lot of thinking.
好吧,是这样的。我想了很多。
Tom, I did have some head space and a chance to… chew things over…
汤姆,我确实利用这个机会好好考虑了一下。
Yes! Yes! And?
好的,所以呢?
And I've come to a final decision. The answer is 'yes'. I accept.
我已经最终决定了。我的答案是肯定的。我接受。
There's no doubt really… I should give it a go…
I need the experience… and besides, what's the worst thing that can happen?
真的毫无疑问。我应该试一试。我需要经验……而且最坏的结果又能差到哪里去呢?
Oh Anna. I'm so happy. You won't regret your decision.
安娜。我太开心了。你一定不会后悔你的决定的。
Anna…
安娜……
Yes?
什么事?
I think Tom's got the wrong end of the stick.
我觉得汤姆误会你的意思了。
But I didn't give him a stick.
但是我没有给他“棍子”。
No, no. I think there's been a misunderstanding.
不,不,我认为这里有误会。
When you said your answer was 'yes' he thought you meant 'yes, I'll marry you'!
你回答“是”的时候,他以为你的意思是,“好,我要嫁给你!”
Oh no! I meant yes to the promotion.
不!我的意思是同意升职。
Gosh I've got to sort this out.
天啊,我得赶快解决这事。
明天继续,早上7:00,不见不散。
课
程的难度会随着更新逐渐增加,新同学建议从第1课开始,循序渐进。
新同学戳这里↓↓↓
零食英语小对话「第一季共87课」
零食英语小对话「第二季共100课」
零食英语小对话「第三季共100课」
优秀的你,学完记得打卡呦!
(转发,评论留言:打卡)
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.