谓语动词形态：am/is/are getting done
1. For the second straight year the average hedge fund is getting trounced by the market.
2. Trust me, i学习英语app哪个好f your account is getting hacked on either system, the fault is yours.
3. Smaller practices, especially those in primary care,口语网上学 are getting swallowed up by large health systems.
4. They both are getting paid substantially less than the man I hired earlier this month, and to英语翻译比较好的软件 be honest I am getting tired of that.
谓语动词形态：was/were getting done
1. Its reduced-fat Light 'n Fit yogurts were getting squeezed by rivals offering slimmer fare.
2. My page views and followers increased, and my posts were getting socialized
across the net.
3. So, you would try to take your message to one of the Pan Hellenic festivals which were getting organized about this time.
4. His paintings were always getting criticised.