- A+
??1. Would you like to join me? 你跟我一同去好吗?
2. No, I have not had the pleasure of meeting her yet. 是的,我还没有这个侥幸知道她呢。
3. If there's anything that I can help you in the future, please let me know. 假定将来有啥能帮得上忙的,请告诉我一声。
4. Good. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. It's been a long time. 好。我期望再次见到你,有很长时刻没见了。
5. It's a date and I'll wait for you there. 说一是一,我会在那儿等你。
6. Well, nothing in particular. I'm going to see a movie or something.
嗯,没有啥特另外作业。我想去看影片或干点另外。
Wishes
1. Happy birthday, George. Many happy returns of the day. Here's a present foryou. 生日高兴,乔治!祝你龟龄百岁。这是给你的礼物。
2
. Please accept my heartiest congratulations and best wishes for all the best. I wish you many happy returns of this day. 请承受我诚心的恭喜和杰出的祝福,祝你万事满足。愿你年年有今日,岁岁有今朝。
3. You flatter me. I'd like to say I can't take all the credit. I had lots of help. 你过奖了。我得说这不能全算我的劳绩。我得到了许多人的协助。
Make an appointment 预定
1. I suppose you could come at three. 我想你可以3点钟来这儿。
2. Suppose you call back this afternoon. Then you can fix a definite time with him. 你今日下午再打个电话怎么样?这样你可以与他约好具体时刻。
Seeing off 送别
1. Times goes quickly and all good things must come to an end. 时刻过得真快,全国没有不散的宴席。
2. I hope the sudden change of climate won't upset you. I won't be able to relax until you're safely back home again. 期望这个骤变的气候不会使你心烦。直到你平安回家我才干定心。
Seeing old friends
1. Haven't seen you for a long time. 咱们好久不见了。
2. It's been nice talking to you. 和你谈单纯好。
Recruiting招聘人才
1. When should I expect to hear from you? 啥时分能晓得消息?
2. What is the range for this position? 这个职位有(薪酬)规模吗?
3. It seems that you have a very good education background. Do you have any experience? 你的学历布景看上去很不错。你有啥作业经历吗?
4. Do you have a good command of both written and spoken English? 你的英语书写和口头表达才能好吗?
5. I think working in your company would provide me with more opportunities. 我想,在你们公司作业,我可以会有更多的机缘
OK, I hope today's sharing will be useful.
If you want to know more about English, please do not hesitate to subscribe Yige Duck~