懂,不理解;会做,不会做,常用英语口语表达方法总结

  • A+
所属分类:英语学习资讯

??咱们可以说他knowledgeable(有才智的;常识广博的)

She's very knowledgeable about art.

她对艺术很熟行。

Graham's very knowledgeable about wines.

格雷厄姆对葡萄酒非常晓得。

或许an expert on(某方面的专家),

He's a
懂,不理解;会做,不会做,常用英语口语表达方法总结插图
n expert on ancient Egyptian art.

他是古埃及艺术的专家。

He considers himself an expert on the subject.

他自认是这学科的专家。

或许know all about(对此一目了然):

I know all about being poor.

我太晓得贫穷了。

A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

兄弟是一个对你一目了然却仍然爱你的人。

或许know all there is to know about(晓得一切关于它的常识):

Truth is, I'll never know all there is to know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me.

实际是,我永久不可以能晓得关于你的悉数,就像你永久不会晓得关于我的悉数相同。

有时分咱们也可以说或人knows a thing or two about(略知一二)。

可是,我们懂得,说得越轻描淡写,越自傲,绝不料味着他们真的只“略知一二”:

My name is Jester, and I know a thing or two about this place.

我叫杰斯特,我对这个地战略知一二。

Jack knows a thing or two about kids. He's got five.

杰克对孩子略知一二。他都有五个孩子了。

假定有人是专家,他们know what they're talking about:

She knows what she's talking about.

她晓得自个在说啥。

假定有人对一个当地非常晓得,他们know it like the back of their hand(非常晓得,一目了然):

I grew up here; I know the place like the back of my hand.

我在这儿长大,我对这个当地一目了然。

He's a taxi driver, so he knows London like the back of his hand.

他是个租借车司机,所以他对伦敦一目了然。

2,假定一自个对某一事物不理解

假定有人对某一事物一无所知,

他们don't have a clue(不晓得,毫无条理):

I don't have a clue where she lives.

我不晓得她住在哪里。

Don't ask him to do it-he doesn't have a clue!

别让他做,他对此一无所知!

或许他们don't know the first thing about(一无所知):

I don't know the first thing about looking after children.

我对照看孩子一无所知。

I'm afraid I don't know the first thing about cars.

恐怕我对轿车一无所知。

假定你了解不了,

你don't get it(不理解,不理解):

You just don't get it! People avoid you because you offend them.

你就是不理解!我们避开你是因为你老开罪他们。

或许你can't get your head around it(搞不理解;搞不理解):

I just can't get my head around these tax forms.

我就是搞不理解这些税单。

也可以这样说:it's (way) over one's head(太难了;了解不了):

The explanation went completely over my head.

这个说明我根柢无法了解。

二、会/不会干事

1,假定懂怎么做,

可以说他们know how to do it:

I don't know how to do it.

我不晓得怎么做。

You never knew how to do anything else.

你历来不晓得怎么做其他的事。

或许他们 are good at it(擅长):

I've never been very good at drawing.

我历来不擅长画画。

She's very good at motivating her students.

她很长于鼓励学生。

也可以运用恰当于be good at的表达方法,它们悉数运用介词at:

be brilliant at, be an expert at, be a genius at:

She's brilliant at handling difficult clients.

她很擅长唐塞难搞的客户。

Robin is an expert at cheesemaking.

罗宾通晓制造奶酪。

He's a genius at organizing people.

他是个长于组织。

2,假定不理解怎么做,

就说他们are no good at it:

I'm no good at speaking in public.

我不擅长在公共场合说话。

I'm no good at dancing - I always get hopelessly out of step.

我不擅长跳舞-我老是合不上拍。

也可以说或人hasn't got a clue on how to do something(不晓得该怎么做):

I haven't got a clue on how to spend the National Day holiday.

我不晓得国庆假期怎么过。

图像选自网络,版权为原作者一切!

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: