常用外贸英语口语汇总

  • A+
所属分类:外教英语培训

??外贸英语口语学习是外贸菜鸟们从速上手外贸事务的基础途径,外贸英语基础差可以从事外贸,可是你必定成不了最优良的外贸事务员。

01、关于询盘,有哪些外贸英语:

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以晓得一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个评价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请奉告你们有关产品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away

假定你们的价格优惠,咱们可以马上订购。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,啥时分能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

咱们期望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉咱们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

咱们想晓得你们能供给啥,以及你们的出售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们一般要多久才干交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能承受在一段时刻里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否奉告你们将选用哪种付款方法?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否奉告咱们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们承受特别订购吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给咱们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉咱们付款方法吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他问询了品种、幻术和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

咱们向张司理问询了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等疑问。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

许多询盘证明咱们产质量量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格上升,询盘将恢复生跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益添加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,咱们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在削减。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方宣告。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很怅惘,你们所询的货品如今无货。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们容许将今后的询盘转给我国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方宣告。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向我国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很怅惘,你们所询的货品如今无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口生意中,咱们常向外商询价。

02、报盘和还盘的外贸英语口语学习:

We have the offer ready for you.

咱们现已为你预备好报盘了。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.

请把前次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向咱们报个价。

We are in a position to offer tea from stock.

咱们如今可以报茶叶现货。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I'm waiting for your offer.

我正等您的报价。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

咱们可以按世界商场价格给您报价。

We have accepted your firm offer.

咱们已收到了你们报的实盘。

We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.

下星期天咱们就向你们发实盘。

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

咱们情愿以此价格为你报实盘。

Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.

能向咱们报离岸价格吗?

All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.

你们一切价格都是本钱加运费稳妥费价格。

Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?

您能从速报一个伦敦港本钱加运费价格吗?

I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.

请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。

Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.

请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。

Our offer is RMB00 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.

咱们的报价是每台录入机300元公民币,天津离岸价。

We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.

咱们报本钱加运费价每吨250美元。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理获利为根据,不是漫天要价。

We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.

咱们迩来的报价大大都都在100美元以下。

Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这现已把价格压到出产费用的边缘了。

I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.

信赖我上星期的报价是最佳的。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有另外买主的出价高于此价。

The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方报价高于前次。

It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.

此价格比咱们给其他供货人的出价要高。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则咱们无法承受报盘。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我认为你们的报价没有任何竞赛性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

咱们将优先向你们报盘。

You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.

你会发现咱们的报价比别处要廉价。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩展销路而且很有竞赛性。

Our offers are for 3 days.

咱们的报盘三天有用。

We have extended the offer as per as your request.

咱们已按你方需求将报盘延期。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中一切价格以我方招认为准。

This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.

该报盘以你方本月底前抵达我地为有用。

This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.

该报盘以产品未售出为准。

I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能承受。

The offer is not workable.

报盘不可以行。

The offer is given without engagement.

报盘没有捆绑力。

It is difficult to quote without full details.

未阐明详尽细节难以报价。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不等待报盘间隔太久。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何发展。

Please renew your offer for two days further.

请将报盘延期两天。

Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.

请按相同条件恢复报盘。

We regret we have to decline your offer.

很抱愧,咱们不得不回绝你方报盘。

The offer is withdrawn.

该报盘现已撤回。

We prefer to withhold offers for a time.

咱们甘愿暂停报盘。

Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.

买主因无报盘而烦恼。

Let's have you counter-offer.

请还个价。

Do you want to make a counter-offer?

您是不是还个价?

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

如今咱们期望你们能以还盘的方法对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的价格太高,买方没有快乐喜爱还盘。

Your counter-offer is much more modest than mine.

你们的还盘比我的要保存得多。

We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

咱们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我附和你们的还价,减价3元。

03、产质量量的外贸英语你晓得哪些:

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不一样的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只需产质量量可靠,就不会发生过失。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

假定你们产品的质量使咱们满足,咱们将不断订购。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.

假定贵方第一批运来的货令人满足,随后将有大批续订。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显着差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

咱们真挚期望质量与合同规则相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只需能保证质量,价格高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

承受转让一方要担任坚持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

咱们的质量证明书盖公章方为有用。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

咱们将改进产质量量,前进出产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise.

他们完全有资历对这种产品的质量宣告定见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last.

期望您能报给咱们100吨质量和前次相同的货。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

产质量量合适(不合适)咱们的商场。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

对你们产品的质量咱们老是很信赖。

This is a quality product.

这是一种高质量的产品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

这批大衣质量高、成色好。

Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

咱们的石英技能世界出名,信赖咱们出产的手表具有高质量。

Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

尽管价格偏高,但咱们的产质量量极好。

Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商比较,贵方产质量量上乘。

The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

这些器械质量好,用处大。

Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

咱们的产质量高价低。

We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

咱们现已收到贵处来的货,质量极好。

We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

咱们保换质量不合格的产品。

It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

这批自行车的质量的确有疑问。

I regret this quality problem.

对质量疑问我深表怅惘。

We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

期望贵方将来多留心产品的质量疑问。

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

这批机器运转禁绝。

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

货到后,咱们发现羊毛的质量较差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规则的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

这批产品的质量不可一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

假定贵方对产质量量不满足,咱们将在一星期内承受退货。

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

有300多块手表不合质量标准。

We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

咱们现已收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

这儿是一号和二号样货。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

咱们的质量完全以货样为准。

We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

咱们出售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭曩昔任何一批货的质量。

You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

你们晓得咱们是凭出售货样出售茶叶的。

You can see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看这些等级的不一样。

These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)当前需要甚殷。

We are in urgent need of these two grades.

咱们如今急需这两种等级的货。

The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

你们必定收到了质量低质产品的到货抽样。

I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我有必要告诉货品的标准。

Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品标准了吗?

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量无疑问,只是款式有点过期。

We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

咱们发现货品与原款式不符。

The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

?恪迸粕瘫瓴淮恚枷裥掠薄?

The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

那新产品图像新颖,色泽艳丽。

We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

咱们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

04、产品数量也是外贸事务中很重要的疑问:

Let's talk about the problem of quantity.

咱们谈谈数量的疑问吧。

You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.

你们有必要出具数量和分量证明书。

The package number and quantity are identical with each other.

包装号与产品数量相契合。

Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?

数量和价格、质量相同重要,是吗?

We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.

咱们信赖能在数量上非常好地使客户满足。

We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise.

对此产品,咱们能供给任何恰当的数量。

I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract.

我将按合同规则告诉农场小麦的数量。

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.

假定进口商发现货品数量与合同规则不符,他将拒收。

Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China?

从我国进口的棉布稀有量捆绑吗?

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.

你昨日偏重过你们售货以船装质量、数量和分量为准。

For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.

数目如此之大,咱们将予以注重。

For such a big sum, we shouldn't be frightened by this trouble.

这么大金钱,咱们不能怕费事。

They always buy in large quantities.

他们老是许多收购。

Useful quantities have changed hands.

较大的数量现已转手。

Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.

现已有大批红茶出口。

This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.

这是当前咱们所能供给的最大数量

This is the minimum quantity we require.

这是咱们所需要的最小数量。

A small order this year is also welcome.

小批订购本年也受等待。

They are not interested in small quantities.

他们对小数量不感快乐喜爱。

For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.

这么大的订单,贵公司可否给咱们扣头?

The quantity of rice imported this year is approximately the same as that last year.

本年进口小麦的数量与上一年大体相同。

We're prepared to purchase a shipment quantity of this material.

咱们预备买满足一次装运数量的这种产品。

If you can't arrange for the entire quantity, please offer us at least half.

假定你们办不到全数的话,请至少给咱们对折。

You sent us only a quarter of our requirements.

您只送给咱们所需量的四分之一。

There are 100 tons of wheat on board the ship.

船上装有100吨小麦。

How many pieces all together?

共有多少件?

500 pieces in total.

一共有500件。

We made a total of 100,000 jackets.

咱们一共订了10万件上衣。

We can only supply you with 20,000 yards of pure silk.

咱们只能供给两万码的真丝绸。

We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men's shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.

男衬衣至少要1000打,绣花衬衣至少需要5000打。

Can you give us an additional 200 cases?

能再添加200箱吗?

We place an order for additional 4,000 shirts.

常用外贸英语口语汇总插图

咱们多订了4000件衬衣。

This year we can buy an extra 700 blue jeans.

本年咱们可以多订700件牛仔裤。

We'll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.

你们需求添加一万吨煤,咱们将尽量满足你们。

We'll increase the quantity of medicines by 300 boxes.

咱们将添加300盒药品。

The maximum quantity of cotton jerseys this year is about DM25,000.

咱们本年最多能订购大约25000马克的棉毛衫。

5,000 square metres of wool carpet is bigger than any order we've ever placed.

5000平方米的羊毛地毯跨越了以往的订购。

As the package of sample is overweight, airmailing would be too expensive.

因为样品包装过重,空邮费用太高。

We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.

咱们出售产品是以装船分量为标准,而不是卸货分量。

But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

但假定短重或是质量不合格怎么办?

They inspected the rice for any possible shortage.

他们查看了这批大米看其是不是短重。

We're surprised to know that the weight is so short.

对短重的数量咱们感到惊奇。

A shortage of 50M/Ts is a big loss for us.

50公吨的短重对咱们是个不小的丢掉。

As for the shortage, I suggest your making up the quantity in your future shipment.

至于短重,我主张你们往后发货时补上。

Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?

您看过我公司的短重索赔陈述了吗?

There is an overplus of 100 lbs.

分量超出了100磅。

There is an overage in weight of 25 kilos.

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: