8年级上册英语口语对话附翻译

  • A+
所属分类:成人英语问答

??A: Where did you go on vacation? 你去哪里休假了?

B: I went to New York City. 我去了纽约市。

A: Did you go out with anyone? 你和啥人一同出去了吗?

B: No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation.

没有。这儿没有人。一切人都去休假了。

A: did you buy anything special? 你买了啥特另外东西吗?

B: Yes, I bought something for my father. 是的,我给父亲买了些东西。

A: No, I bought nothing. 没有我啥也没买。

B: How was the food? 食物怎么样?

A: Everything tasted really good! 每样食物尝起来都极好!

B: Did everyone have a good time? 每自个都过得开心吗?

B: Oh, yes. Everything was excellent. 喔,是的。悉数都很精彩。

口语对话2

Boy: Where did you go on vacation, Grace? 格雷丝,你去哪里休假了?

Grace: I went to New York City. 我去纽约市了。

Boy: Oh, really? Did you go with anyone? 奥,真的吗?你和别人一同去的吗?

Grace: Yes. I went with my mother. 是的。我和我母亲一同去的。

Boy: Did you go to Central Park? 你去中心公园了吗?

Grace: Yes, I did. It was really nice. 是的,我去了。它真的不错。

Boy: Did you buy anything special? 你买啥特另外东西了吗?

Grace: Yes. I bought something for my father. 是的。我为父亲买了一些东西。

Boy: Oh, really? What? 奥,真的吗? (买了)啥?

Boy: I bought him a hat. 我为他买了一顶帽子。

口语对话3

Girl: Where di you go on vacation, Kevin? 凯文,你去哪儿休假了?

Kevin: I went to the beach. 我去海滩了。

Girl: Oh, that’s nice. Did you play volleyball? 奥,那极好。你打排球了吗?

Kevin: No, I didn’t. 不,我没有。

Girl: Well, did you swim? 奥, 你游水了吗?

Kevin: Yes, I did. The 是的,我游水了。水真的很温暖。

Girl: How was the food? 食物怎么样?

Kevin: Everything tasted really good! 一切东西尝起来都非常好吃!

Girl: Did you meet anyone interesting? 你遇到啥风趣的人了吗?

Kevin: Yes. I met some very interesting people. 是的。我遇到了一些非常风趣的人。

口语对话4

Boy: Where did you go on your vacation, Julie? 朱莉, 你去哪里休假了?

Julie: I stayed at home. 我呆在家里了。

Boy: Oh. So, did you do anything interesting?

奥。那么,你做啥风趣的作业了吗?

Julie: No, I didn’t. 不,我没有。

Boy: Did you study for your tests? 你为你的考试学习了吗?

Julie: Yes, I did. 是的,我学习了。

Boy: Did you go out with anyone? 你和别人出去了吗?

Julie: No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation.

没有。没有人在这儿。每自个都在休假。

口语对话5

Rick: Hi Helen. Long time no see. 奥,海伦。 好久不见。

Helen: Hi, Rick. Yes, I was on vacation last month.

你好,里克。是的,上个月我去休假了。

Rick: Oh, did you go anywhere interesting?

里克:奥, 你去啥风趣的当地了吗?

Helen: Yes, I went to Guizhou with my family.是的,我和我家人去贵州了。

Rick: Wow! Did you see Huangguoshu Waterfall?

里克:哇!你看见黄果树瀑布了吗?

Helen: Yes, I did. It was wonderful! We took quite a few photos there. What about you? Did you do anything special last month?

海伦:是的,我看见了。它太壮丽了!咱们在那里拍了许多相片。你怎么样?上个月你做啥特另外作业了吗?

Rick: Not really. I just stayed at home most of time to read and relax.

里克:没做啥。我大有些时刻只是待在家里看书、歇息。

口语对话6

Anna: Hi, Jane. Where did you go on vacation last week? 嗨,简。上星期你去哪休假了?

Jane: I went to Penang in Malaysia. 我去了马来西亚的槟城。

Anna: Who did you go with? 你和谁一同去的?

Jane: I went with my family. 我和家人一同去的。

A: What did you do? 你们都做了啥?

Jane: The weather was hot and sunny on Monday, so we went paraglidingon the beach. Then in the afternoon, we rode bicycle to Georgetown.

星期一气候炽热晴朗,所以咱们在海滩玩了滑翔伞。然后鄙人午,咱们骑车去了乔治市。

Anna: Sounds great! 听起来很棒!

Jane: Well, but the next day was not as good. My fatherand I went to Penang Hill, but the weather was really bad and rainy. We waited a long time for the train and we were wet and cold because we forgot to bring an umbrella.

恩,可是第二天就没那么好了。我和父亲去了摈城山,可是气候真的不好,下了雨。咱们等了很长时刻的火车,因为咱们忘掉带伞,身上又湿又冷!

Anna: Oh, no! 奥,那太糟糕了!

Jane: And that’s not all! We also didn’t bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish. 倒运的事还不只这些! 咱们还没带够钱,所以只吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。

口语对话7

A: How was the volleyball game yesterday? 昨日的排球竞赛怎么样?

B: Great! Everyone had a fun time! 棒极了! 每自个都玩得很高兴!

口语对话8

A: How was the volleyball game yesterday! 昨日的排球竞赛怎么样?

B: Great! Everyone had a fun time! 棒极了! 每自个都玩得很高兴!

口语对话9

A: Did you buy anything in the shopping center? 你在购物中心买啥了吗?

B: No, I didn’t. Everything was very expensive. 没有,我没买。每样产品都很贵。

口语对话10

what do you usually do on weekends? 你周末一般做啥?

I always exercise. 我老是训练身体。

What do they do on weekends? 他们周末做啥?

They often help with housework. 他们常常协助做家务。

What does she do on weekends? 她周末做啥?

She sometimes goes shopping. 她有时去购物。

How often do you go to the movies? 你多长时刻看一次影片?

I go to the movies maybe once a month. 我大约每个月看一次影片。

How often does he watch TV? 他多长时刻看一次电视?

He hardly ever watches TV. 他几乎不看电视。

Do you go shopping? 你去购物吗?

No, I never go shopping. 不,我从不去购物。

口语对话11

A: How often do you watch TV?

B: I watch TV every day.

A: What’s your favorite program?

B: Animal World.

A: How often do you watch it?

B: Twice a week.

口语对话12

Jack: Hi, Claire are you free next week? 嗨,克莱尔,你下周有空吗?

Claire: Hmmm… next week is quite full for me, Jack.恩,我下周现已组织得很满了,杰克。

Jack: Really? How come? 是吗?怎么会呢?

Claire: I have dance and piano lessons. 我上舞蹈课和钢琴课。

Jack: What kind of dance are you learning? 你在学哪一种舞蹈?

Claire: Oh, swing dance. IT’s fun! I have class once a week, every Monday.

喔,摇晃舞。它很有意思!我一周上一次课,每周一。

Jack: How often do you have piano lessons? 你多久上一次钢琴课吗?

Claire: Twice a week on Wednesday and Friday. 一周两次,(在)周三和周五。

口语对话13

Reporter: So, Cheng Tao, how often do you watch TV? 那么,程涛,你多久看一次电视?

Cheng Tao: Hmm…about twice a week, I guess. 恩。。。大约一周两次,我想。

Reporter: Uh-huh. And how often do you read? 恩。那么你多久看一次书?

Cheng Tao: Oh, I read every day at school! 奥, 我在学校每天都看书!

Reporter: How often do you go to the movies? 你多久看一次影片?

Cheng Tao: Uh…let me see… maybe once a month? 恩…让我想想… 大约一个月一次?

Reporter: How often do you exercise? 你多久训练一次?

Cheng Tao: Oh, I exercise about three times a week. 奥,我大约一周训练三次。

Reporter: How often do you shop? 你多久购物一次?

Cheng Tao: Shop? I shop about …about twice a month. 购物?我大约….大约一个月两次。

口语对话14

Reporter: What do you usually do on weekends? 周末你们一般做啥?

Girl 1: I sometimes go shopping. 我有时去购物。

Boy 1: I never go shopping. I usually watch TV.我从不购物。我一般看电视。

Boy 2: I always exercise. 我老是训练。

Girl 2: I often help with housework. 我常常协助做家务。

Reporter: How about you? 你呢?

Girl 3: I hardly ever watch TV. I always read. 我几乎从不看电视。我老是读书。

Reporter : Oh, why is that? 奥,为啥会是这样?

Girl 3: Ho, I don’t know. I guess I just like books. 奥,我不晓得。我猜测我只是喜爱书。

口语对话15

Interviewer: Hi, Tina and Bill. Let’s start with the first question. How often do you exercise?

嗨,蒂娜和比尔。让咱们初步第一个疑问。你们多久训练一次?

Tina: Every day. 每天。

Bill: Hardly ever. 几乎从不。

Interviewer: How often do you eat vegetables and fruit? 你们多久吃一次蔬菜和生果?

Tina: I eat vegetables and fruit everyday. 我每天都吃蔬菜和生果。

Bill: I sometimes eat vegetables. But I never eat fruit. 我有时吃蔬菜。可是我从不吃生果。

Interviewer: OK. How many hours do you sleep every night? 好的。你们每晚睡多少个小时?

Tina: Nine. 9个。

Bill: Me, too. 我也是。

Interviewer : How often do you drink milk? 你们多久喝一次牛奶?

Bill: never. I can’t stand milk. 从不。我忍耐不了牛奶(的味道)。

Tina: Oh, I love milk –I drink it every day. 奥,我喜爱牛奶-----我每天都喝它。

Interviewer: How oftendo you eat junk food? 你们多久吃一次废物食物?

Bill: I eat it three of four times a week. 我一周吃三次或四次(废物食物)。

Tina: I guess I eat it two or three times a week. 我想我一周吃两次或三次(废物食物)。

Interviewer: And how often do you drink coffee? 你们多久喝一次咖啡?

Bill: Oh, I drink coffee four times a day. 奥,我一天喝四次咖啡。

Tin
8年级上册英语口语对话附翻译插图
a: I never drink coffee. 我从不喝咖啡。

Interviewer: Well, thank you very much. 我,非常谢谢你们。

Bill/Tina: You’re welcome. 不谦让。

口语对话16

Does Bill have good habits? 比尔有杰出的习气吗?

Yes. 是的。

口语对话17

A: What do Tom and Mike usually do on weekends? 汤姆和迈克周末一般做啥?

B: Theysometimes go to the museum. 他们有时去博物馆。

A: How oftendo they go to the shopping center? 他们多长时刻去一次购物中心。

B: Hardly ever. Maybe about twice a month. 几乎不去。大约每个月两次。

A: How often do they watch TV? 他们多久看一次电视?

B: Mike never watches TV, but Tom watches TV every day.

迈克从不看电视,可是汤姆每天都看。

A: Oh, I’m just like Tom. I always watch TV, too. 奥,我像汤姆相同。我也老是看电视。

口语对话18

Do you go shopping? 你去购物吗?

No, I never go shopping. 不,我从不去购物。

口语对话19

Julie: Did you like the singing competition yesterday, Anna?

安娜,你喜爱昨日的歌咏竞赛吗?

Anna: Oh, it was fantastic! Nearly snag so well!喔,真是好得出奇!

Julie: Well, I think Lisa sang better than Nelly. 恩,我认为莉萨比内莉唱得非常好。

Anna: Oh, which one was Lisa? 奥,哪个是莉萨?

Julie: The one with shorter hair. I think she sang more clearly than Nelly.

头发较短的那位。我觉得她歌唱(吐字)要比内莉愈加清楚。

Anna: Yes, but Nelly danced better than Lisa.

对的,但内莉比莉萨舞跳得非常好。

Julie: You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win, though.

不过你能看得出来莉萨的确想赢呢。

Anna: Well, everyone wants to win. But the most important thing is to learn something new and have fun.

这个吗,每自个都想赢。但最重要的作业是能学点新东西,而且享受这个进程。

口语对话20

Is Tom smarter than Sam? 汤姆比萨拇聪明吗?

No, he isn’t . Sam is smarter than Tom. 不,他不。萨姆比汤拇聪明。

Is Tara more outgoing than Tina? 塔拉比蒂娜外向吗?

No, she isn’t. Tina is more outgoing than Tara. 不,她不。 蒂娜比塔拉外向。

口语对话21

Are you as friendly as your sister? 你象你的姐姐相同友爱吗?

No, I’m not. I’m friendlier. 不,我不。我更友爱些。

Does Tara work as hard as Tina? 塔拉和蒂娜相同尽力学习了吗?

Yes, she does. 是的。

Who’s more hard-working at school? 在学校谁比照勤勉?

Tina thinks she works harder than me. 蒂娜认为她比我更尽力学习。

口语对话22

Interviewer : Tina, do you think you are different from your sister Tara?

蒂娜,你觉得你与你的姐姐塔拉不一样吗?

Tina: Oh, sure. We look similar but we’re very different.

奥,当然。咱们看起来类似,可是咱们非常不一样。

Interviewer: Really? In what ways are you different?

真的吗? 你们在啥方面不一样?

Tina: Well, I’m more outgoing than Tara. I’m friendlier and funnier, too. And I love sports. 恩,我比塔拉更外向。我也更友爱和风趣。而且我喜爱运动。

Tara: Yes, she can run fster and jump higherthan me.

是的,她比我跑得快,而且比我跳得高。

Interviewer: Who’s more hard-working at school?在学校谁更尽力?

Tara: Tina thinks she works harder than me, but I work as hard as Tina. But she’s smarter than me.

蒂娜觉得她学习比我尽力,可是我和蒂娜相同尽力学习。可是她比我聪明。

Tina: Not really. I think I’m lazier than Tara. She always gets up earlier than me.

不完尽是这样。我认为我比塔拉懒散。她老是比我起床早。

口语对话23

Boy 1: Is that Sam playing the guitar?

那是萨姆在弹吉他吗?

Girl 1: No, that’s Tom. Sam has longer hair than Tom.

不,那是汤姆。萨姆的头发比汤姆的长。

Boy 2: Both Tom and Sam can play the drums, but Sam plays then better than Tom.

汤姆和萨姆都会敲鼓,可是萨姆比汤姆敲得好。

Boy : That’s Tara, isn’t it? 那是塔拉,不是吗?

Girl : No, it isn’t. It’s Tina. Tina is taller than Tara. And she also sings more loudly than Tara. 不,不是。那是蒂娜。蒂娜比塔拉高,而且她歌唱也比塔拉嘹亮。

Boy : Is that Paul? 那是保罗吗?

Girl : No, that’s Peter. Peter’s heavier than Paul. And Paul’s shorter than Peter.

不是,那是彼得。彼得比保罗胖。而且保罗比彼得矮。

口语对话24

A: I think a good friend makes me laugh.我认为好兄弟能让我开心肠笑。

B: For me, a good friend likes to do the same things as me.

对我来说,好兄弟和我有一起的喜爱。

C: Yes, and a good friend is talented in music, too. 是的,好兄弟还要有音乐天资。

D: That’s not very important for me…那对我来说不那么重要……

口语对话25

Interviewer: Who’s your best friend, Molly?

Molly: Peter.

Interviewer: Why do you like him? 你为啥喜爱他?

Molly: Because he likes to do the same things as Ido. He’s popular, too, and he’s good at sports. 因为他喜爱和我做相同的作业。他也很受等待,而且他擅长运动。

Interviewer: So, is he different from you in any way?

那么,他在某些方面和你不一样吗?

Molly: Well, yes. I like to study. I study harder than Peter. He plays baseball better than me. 奥,是的。我喜爱学习。我比彼得学习尽力。他棒球比我打得好。

Interviewer: OK, I see…好,我理解了

Molly: Oh, and he speaks more loudly than me. I ‘m a little quieter. But I’d say we’re both pretty outgoing.奥,而且他说话声响比我嘹亮。我更恬静一点儿。可是我得说咱们两个都十分外向。

Interviewer: How about you, Mary? Who’s your best friend?

你呢,玛丽?谁是你最佳的兄弟?

Molly: My best friend is Lisa.

Interviewer: What do you like about her? 你喜爱她啥?

Molly: Well she’s a good listener and that’s important to me.

Interviewer: Is she a lot like you? 她和你非常相象吗?

Molly: Some people say we look similar. We’re both tall, and we both have long, curly hair. But Lisa is quieter than me. I’m always talking. She’s also smarter. I’m more outgoing. 一些人说咱们看起来非常相象。咱们两个都高,而且咱们两个都藏着长长的卷发。可是莉萨比我恬静。我老是在说话。她也(比我)更聪明。我(比她)更外向。

口语对话26

--What’s the best movie theatre?哪家影片院是最佳的?

-Sun Cinema. It’s the cheapest. 太阳影片院。它最廉价。

- But I think Moon Theater has the most comfortable seas.

可是我认为月亮影片院有最舒畅的坐位。

口语对话27

A: Hello! I’m a reporter. Can I ask you some questions? 我能问你几个疑问吗?

B: Sure. 当然可以。

A: Which is the worst clothes store in town?镇里最不好的服装店是哪家?

B: I think Dream Clothes is the worst. 愿望服装店最差。

A:Why do you think so? 你为啥这么认为?

B: Well, it has the worst service in town. 好吧,它在镇上效能最差。

口语对话28

-Who’s the best performer? 谁是最佳扮演者?

-Eliza was the best performer. 伊丽莎白是最佳扮演者。

口语对话29

Jack: Hi, Anna. Do you want to go to the movies?嗨,安娜。你想去看影片吗?

Anna: Hi, Jack. Yes, let’s see a movie.嗨,杰克。是的,咱们去看一场影片吧。

Jack: What’s the best movie theater to go to?可去的最佳的影片院是哪家?

Anna: Town Cinema. It’s the closest to home.乡镇影院。它离家迩来。

Jack: Yes,but what about the long waiting time to get movie tickets?

是的,可是买影片票要等很长时刻怎么办?

Anna: Don’t worry. There are a lot of people working there. You can buy tickets the most quickly at Town Cinema.

不必忧虑。有许多人在那里作业。你可以在乡镇影院最快地买到票。

口语对话30

Ken: Hi, Julie. 嗨,朱莉。

Julie: Hi, Ken. How are you? 嗨,肯。 你好吗?

Ken: Good, thanks. Do you wantto watch a movie? 极好,谢谢。你想去看一场影片吗?

Julie: Sure. 当然。

Ken: Is there a good movie theater near here? 在这儿邻近有极好的影片院吗?

Julie: Yes, Screen City. It’s the most popular one near here and it has the best sound.

有,影片城。在这儿邻近它是最受等待的影院,而且它有最佳的音效。

Ken: Sounds good. Let’s go. 听起来不错。咱们走吧。

口语对话31

Barry: Hi, Jill. Do you want to see a movie? 嗨,吉尔。你想去看一场影片吗?

Jill: Hi, Barry. Yes, a great idea. 嗨,巴里。是的,一个很棒的主见。

Barry: Do you know a good movie theater? 你晓得一家好的影片院吗?

Jill: Yes, there’s one not far from here.是的,离这儿不远有一家。

Barry: What’s it called? 它叫啥?

Jill: It’s called Movie World. It has the biggest screens and the most comfortable seats. 它叫影片世界。它有最大的屏幕和最舒畅的坐位。

口语对话32

--What’s the best movie theater to go to? 去哪家影片院最佳?

--Town Cinema. It’s the closest to home. And you can buy tickets the most quickly.

乡镇影院。它离家迩来。而且在那里你可以最快地买到票。

口语对话33

Reporter: What’s the best clothes store in Green City? 在格林市最佳的服装店是哪家?

Boy: Miller’s is the best. It has the best clothes and you can buy clothes the most cheaply there.

米勒服装店是最佳的。它有最佳的衣裳,你可以在那里买到最廉价的衣裳。

Reporter: What do you think about the other stores? 你认为其他店怎么样?

Boy: Well, Blue Moon is in a fun part of town, but it’s the most expensive. And Dream Clothes is worse than Blue Moon. It has the worst service in town It’s the worst store.

喔,蓝月亮服装店在镇上一个风趣的当地。可是它是最贵的。愿望服装店比蓝月亮服装店差。它在镇上效能最差。它是最差的店。

Reporter: OK. What about radio stations? 好的。播送电台呢?

Boy: 107.9 FM is the best. The DJs choose songs the most carefully. They always play the most interesting music.

FM107.9是最佳的。音乐节目掌管人选择歌曲最用心。他们老是播映最风趣的音乐。

Reporter: What about the other radio stations? 其他播送电台怎么样?

Boy: Well, I think 970 AM is pretty bad. It has the worst music.

喔,我觉得AM970非常差。它的音乐最差。

Reporter: I heard that 97.9 FM is the most popular. 我传闻FM97.9是最受等待的。

Boy: Yes, it is, but I think they play the most boring songs.

是的,可是我认为他们播映的故去最无聊。

口语对话34

Greg: Hi, I’m Greg. I’m new in town. 你好,我叫格雷格。我新来此处。

Helen: Hi, I’m Helen. Welcome to the neighborhood! How do you like it so far?

你好,我叫海伦。等待来到这个社区。

Greg: It’s so fantastic, but I still don’t really know my way around.

很棒,只是我还不太了解周边的环境。

Helen: Well the best supermarket is on Center Street. You can buy the freshest food there. 奥,最佳的超市在中心大街。在那儿你可以买到最新鲜的食物。

Greg: Oh, great. Is there a cinema around here? I love watching movies.

啊,太好了。这邻近有影片院吗?我喜爱看影片。

Helen: Yes, Sun Cinema is the newest one. You can sit the most comfortably because they have the biggest seats.有的,太阳影院是(镇上)最新的影片院。在那里你能坐得舒畅,因为那儿的座椅是最大的。

Greg: Thanks for telling me. 谢谢你告诉我这些。

Helen: No problem. 别谦让。

口语对话35

How much is a meal? 一顿饭多少钱?

How far is it from your home?离你家多远?

10 minutes by bus.坐公共轿车10分钟。

Is the service good? 效能好吗?

Is the food good? 饭菜好吃吗?

Danny’s is the best one because it’s the closest. 丹尼饭馆最佳,因为它迩来。

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: