很有用的210个高频日子英语口语句子,快保藏起来背!

  • A+
所属分类:成人英语问答

??今日瑞尔悦读修改和我们共享210句高频日子英语口语,有需要的兄弟可以学起来哦。平常多堆集一些口语句子,要害时刻需要交流时就可以轻松交流了。

1. I think so.

我想是的。

2. In a word, yes.

一句话,是的。

3. You're perfectly correct.

完全和你说的相同。

4. You got it.

正是!

5. I deny that.

我否定。

6. That's not what I mean.

我不是那个意思。

7. If you say so.

假定你说是的话,那就是吧。

8. I'm afraid so.

恐怕就是这样了。

9. No doubt.

的确是这样。

10. Your answer is to the point.

你说到点子上了。

11. I'm doing great.

我过得极好。

12. You made my day.

因为你(或你的言语行为)让我一天都很开心。

13. She's wearing heavy makeup.

她化了浓妆。

14. I'm starving to death.

我快饿死了。

15. She dumped me.

她把我甩了。

16. You're the last person I want to see.

你是我最不想见到的一自个。

17. Fair enough.

没错,有道理。

18. Don't take it too serious.

别太的确/介意。

19. Look on the bright side.

往好的方面想。

20. You have my word.

我向你保证。

21. You as
很有用的210个高频日子英语口语句子,快保藏起来背!插图
ked for it!

是你自找的/都是你自个造的孽啊!

22. Am I embarrassing you?

我让你丢人/为难了吗?

23. I'm as busy as a bee.

我特另外忙。

24. Are you with me?

你在听我说话吗(对话时致使别人留心力)?要不要一同来啊(聘请对方一同做某事)?

25. Don't go too far.

别高兴的太早/别想得太不真实际了。

26. You're barking up the wrong tree.

你搞错目标了/你问错人了。

27. She's my ex.

她是我前女友(前妻)。

28. You bet.

当然啦,必定的(标明自个很有掌控)。

29. I'm gonna throw a party.

我要办个派对。

30. He's a heavy smoker.

他是个大烟袋。

31. She's shallow.

她很浅陋(描述以貌取人等)。

32. You piss me off.

你惹恼我了。

33. She's showing off again.

她又在夸耀了。

34. Just like old times.

就像早年相同。

35. Tell me about it.

就是啊,可不是嘛!(用以投合对方的话,标明有相同的阅历)。

36. I'm positive(或直接说positive)

非常必定。

37. This seat is taken.

此座已占。

38. Keep it real.

莫装逼。

39. My aunt flo is visiting.

我大阿姨来了/来例假了。

40. He always breaks the ice.

他总能活泼气氛。

41. I take that back.

我收回自个的话(用于反悔之?倒幕?。

42. That means a lot to me.

那对我来说意义严峻/是极大的鼓舞。

43. You name it.

你尽管说(只需你说,我都容许)。

44. It's a long shot.

没啥胜算/成功的几率不大(但仍是可以试试看)。

45. What a small world.

世界可真是小啊。

46. What's good here?

(点餐时)这儿最佳吃的是啥?

47. What do you think?

你觉得嘞?你怎么想?

48. There you go again.

又来了!

49. You'll see.

今后你会理解的。

50. Stay out of this.

别搀和。

51. Don't be like that.

别这样嘛。

52. You've gone too far.

你真实是过分火了。

53. That makes two of us.

我也是/我附和你的主意。

54. That makes one of us.

只需你才这样。

55. How do I look?

我看上去咋样?

56. Could be.

有可以,说不定。

57. Not a chance.

门儿都没有,想都别想。

58. What's with your face?

你的脸怎么了?

59. Nothing personal.

我没另外意思(不是出于私家恩怨)。

60. It won't be too long.

很快就好了。

61. Be realistic.

实际一点!

62. Don't be so childish.

别这么孩子气。

63. Don't make a fool of yourself.

别丢人现眼了。

64. Are we on the same page?

咱们主意相同吧?咱们达到共同了吧?

65. A promise is a promise.

说?慊啊?

66. I'm crazy about her.

我张狂沉浸她。

67. I'm in a bad mood.

我心境很糟糕。

68. I'm not your baby-sitter.

我可不是你的保姆。

69. How was your day?

今日过得咋样?

70. Another day, another dollar.

当一天和尚撞一天钟。

71. Mind your own business.

管好你自个

72. Right on time.

来得正是时分/很准时。

73. Feel free to call me.

随时电话联络我。

74. Where were we last time?

咱们前次讲到哪儿了?

75. I'm worn out.

我累死鸟。

76. I'll get her for you.

我帮你去叫她。

77. What's your constellation/sign?

你是啥星座的?

78. One moment, please.

请稍等。

79. It drives me crazy.

快把老子气疯了。

80. I don't get you.

我没理解你的意思。

81. I have gained a lot of weight.

我发福了许多。

82. Anytime you're ready.

只需你预备好了任何时分都可以。

83. Just get out of my way.

靠边儿站/别挡道。

84. I'm totally behind this.

我完全撑持这个。

85. Doesn't matter to me.

跟我没联络/我无所谓了。

86. I'm taking my time.

我在静观其变。

87. This is kind of embarrassing.

这有点难为情/有点囧/有点为难。

88. By all means.

当然可以(同certainly)。

89. We all chipped in.

咱们大伙凑的。

90. I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.

我不晓得你意指啥。

91. We're looking into it.

咱们正在调查。

92. I need to be by myself for a while.

我需要一自个静一会儿。

93. How about if we split it?

咱们平摊怎么样?

94. That makes sense.

那样还说得曩昔/比照合理。

95. Things are gonna work out.

作业会处置的。

96. You might wanna ...

最初标明提主张,翻译成“怎样怎样比照好”。

97. We made a pact.

咱们说好的/约好好的。

98. You wish!

你想得美!

99. Let's take a short break.

咱们稍作歇息。

100. Spot on!

说的太对了!

101. Come again?

再说一遍?

102. I'll back you up.

我会挺你的。

103. Tit for tat.

以眼还眼。

104. Get in line!

排队去(别插队)!

105. Sure thing!

当然!

106. Don't mess with me.

别惹我/老子可不是好惹的。

107. Sold out.

卖光了。

108. So far, so good.

当前还过得去吧。

109. Bummer!

真倒运/真没趣!

110. Wait up.

等等哈。

111. About time!

是时分了(做某事)!

112. You're a badass.

你个坏蛋。

113. It's meant to be.

天意啊!

114. She passed out.

她昏倒了。

115. I'm not that bad!

我没那么差吧!

116. I'm low on cash.

我手头缺钱花啊/手头紧啊。

117. Be right back.

马上回来。

118. You can count on me.

信赖我/你就定心交给我吧。

119. Buck up!

振奋起来!

120. Same here.

我也是。

121. Deal!

成交!就这样说定了!

122. Do I have to?

我必定要如此吗?

123. Check, please.

买单啦/结账。

124. And?

还有呢?

125. Nice try!

想得美!得了吧!

126. Cheers!

干杯!谢谢啦!

127. Peace!

再会!

128. Bingo!

中了!

129. It's on the house.

免费的。

130. Still up?

还没睡呀?

131. Easy, man.

哥们,淡定。

132. Don't flatter yourself.

别自认为是了。

133. What is the fuss?

吵啥?

134. Are you by yourself?

你一个吗?

135. I'll see to it.

我会留心的。

136. Call it even.

扯平了。

137. So?

然后呢?

138. Hold me tight.

抱紧我。

139. What's on your mind?

你心里在想啥?

140. Make up your mind.

快下决计/做出抉择吧。

141. I'm dead broke right now.

我如今穷死了。

142. Don't try to strike an attitude with me.

不要对我摆啥臭架子。

143. He's just pulling my leg.

他只是在开我的玩笑。

144. Break a leg!

好运!祝你好运!

145. You can't break your promise.

你不能言而无信啊!

146. Keep a low profile / Keep your head down!

坚持低沉!

147. I don't have time for this.

我可没时刻跟你瞎搅和/瞎逼逼(表某事是浪费时刻,或敦促赶忙切入正题)。

148. I don't mean to be rude, but...

我无意开罪,可是……

149. Where to?

去哪儿?

150. Anywhere but here.

除了这儿,哪儿都可以。

151. You won't regret it.

你不会后悔的。

152. I'll take the shotgun.

我坐副驾御的方位。

153. She hates my guts.

她恨死我了。

154. I made a fool of myself.

我出尽了洋相/丢尽了脸。

155. I'll take your word for it.

我信赖你说的话。

156.This is a touchy subject.

这是个活络的论题。

157. You seem a little jumpy.

你有点儿神经质啊。

158. I can't thank you enough.

我感谢不尽。

159. She's our age.

她跟咱们年岁差不多。

160. Don't drag me into this.

别把我扯进来。

161. Suck it up!

能忍就忍吧 / 忍忍就曩昔了。

162. How could you?

你怎么可以这样(对我/这样做)?

163. Don't rush me!

别催我!

164. It's just a setback.

这只是点小波折而已。

165. How could you be so sure?

你怎么能这么必定?

166. You just let it happen.

你就这么任其发生(不管不管的)。

167. I'm beat.

我累坏了。

168. What a drag!

真无聊!真没劲!

169. I got fired.

我被卷铺盖了。

170. I can live with that.

我能受得了/承受得了。

171. Text me when you get home.

到家了给我发个短信。

172. Need a hand?

需要协助吗?

173. It's my call.

这事由我抉择。

174. You really like playing this card.

你可真是喜爱用这招啊。

175. He's getting too emotional.

他太激动了/心境化了。

176. I'm trying to spare your feelings.

我是在照看你的感触。

177. I'm out of work.

我赋闲了。

178. We should think twice about it.

咱们得细心思考下。

179. The hell you say!

废话!瞎说!我不信你的话!

180. Money is no object.

钱不是疑问(有满足的钱,不差钱)。

181. I'd like to make a reservation.

我想预定(房间/坐位等)。

182. What's the hurry?

急啥啊!

183. You made a right choice.

你的选择是对的。

184. You're a dead man!

你丫死定了!

185. I'll treat you to dinner.

我会请你吃饭的。

186. No more worries.

再不需忧虑了。

187. No funny stuff.

不要耍幻术。

188. You should burn in hell.

你真该下阴间!

189. I won't take no for an answer.

别对我说不/别回绝我。

190. I'm going to puke.

我要吐了。

191. I'm just wiped out.

我累坏了/筋疲力尽了。

192. Sorry, I just slipped it out.

抱愧,我说漏嘴了。

193. Excuse me for a moment.

失陪一会儿。

194. Just leave it to me.

交给我处置吧。

195. Don't underestimate anyone.

不要小看/小看任何人。

196. You're really something!

你真了不起/你真牛。

197. Just have a little faith.

要有点决心嘛。

198. Make it quick.

长话短说/快一点。

199. Don't kid yourself.

不要掩耳盗铃了。

200. It's made in heaven.

这是射中注定的。

201. I got the message.

我懂你的意思了。

202. Let's leave this up.

这事儿先放着(别管)。

203. I'm on it.

交给我吧/我来吧。

204. I'm not going anywhere.

我哪也不去。

205. She's on the phone.

她在打电话/接电话。

206. I should have done this.

我本该这么做的(可是实践上我没做)。

207. I'll tell you what.

听我说。

208. Get out of my way.

闪开/让开!

209. Where was I?

我方才说到哪儿了?

210. You do the math.

你自个想想看。

更多本钱干货,可以重视瑞尔悦读生长中心大众号。回来搜狐,查看更多

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: