- A+
??I’m very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.
非常抱愧。
I’m working on it.
我正在尽力。
It can’t be helped.
力不从心。
I can’t seem to get to sleep.
我如同睡不着。
I don’t feel up to that.
我觉得不能担任那作业。
I have a runny nose.
我流鼻涕。
I have a sweet tooth.
我喜爱吃甜食。
I’ve heard so much about you!
久仰台甫!
I hope I'm not in the way.
我期望没有构成阻止。
It hurts like hell!
疼死啦!
It’s a pain in the neck.
那真是件费事事。
It’s raining cats and dogs.
下着滂沱大雨。
It’s up on the air.
悬而未决,没有断定。
It slipped my mind.
我忘了。
I wasn’t born yesterday.
我又不是三岁小孩。
I’ll make it up to you.
我会抵偿的。
I won’t buy your story.
我不信你那一套。
【J】
Just to be on the safe side.
为了平安起见。
【K】
Keep it up!
持续尽力,持续加油
【L】
Let’s forgive and forget.
让咱们扔掉前嫌。
Let’s give him a big hand.
让咱们火热拍手。
Let’s talk over coffee.
咱们边喝边谈。
【M】
Money will come and go.
钱乃身外之物。
My mouth is watering.
我在流口水了。
【N】
Neck and neck.
不分上下。
Nothing works.
啥都不队棰儿。
Now you’re talking.
这才对嘛。
【O】
Over my dead body!
休想!
【R】
Read between the lines
言外之意的言外之意
【S】
She gives me a headache.
她让我头疼。
She looks blue.
她满面忧伤。
She turns me off.
她使我厌烦。
So far so good.
当前中止,悉数都好。
Sorry to bother you.
抱愧打扰你。
Stay out of this matter, please.
请别管这事。
【T】
Take it easy.
轻松一点;别严峻;放松放松。
Take it or leave it.
要就要,不要就拉倒。
That’s life.
这就是人生。
That’s really something.
真了不起。
That was a close call.
太风险了/危如累卵
There’re a lot of rumors going around.
许多谣言撒播着。
The rest is history.
众所皆知。
Think nothing of it.
别放在心上。
Time fl
ies!
韶光如梭。
Time is money.
时刻就是金钱。
【W】
We’re in the same boat.
咱们境况相同。
What brings you to Beijing?
啥风把你吹到北京来的?
What the hell are you doing?
你究竟在做啥?
Who is to blame?
该怪谁?
【Y】
You’re going too far!
你过分火了!
You’re the boss.
听你的。
You’re too outspoken.
你太直爽了。
You’re wasting you breath.
你在白搭口舌。
You asked for it.
你自找的
You bet!
当然!
You can’t do this to me.
你不能这么对我。
You can never tell.
不晓得/谁也没掌控。
You can’t please everyone.
你不可以能凑趣每一自个。
You’ve got to do something.
你必定要想办法。
You have my word.
我保证。
You look very serious about something.
你如同有很严峻的事。
喜爱请多多重视学府翻译哦~