出国旅行吃饭必备100句英语口语,背完英语棒棒哒!

  • A+
所属分类:成人英语问答

出国旅行都要吃饭,吃饭了都要埋单结账,今日修改送给我们有关的英语口语句子,拿走不谢哦!

Paying by Cash 现金付出

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
效能员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.
给你。

Waiter: 200 Yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这儿收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,期望您再次莅临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但咱们不承受小费。/不必的,谢谢你的好心。

Paying by Credit Card 诺言卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese Yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,可是咱们找零只需公民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804公民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用诺言卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是啥费用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和效能费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我理解了,给你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你诺言卡账单。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再会,祝您开心。

Sign the Bill 签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些啥?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。咱们如今要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您方案怎样付账?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.
1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,而且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?

Guest: Sure.
可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对咱们的效能或菜式供给名贵的定见?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常甘旨。

Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
效能员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,可是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址写在支票不和吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.
没疑问。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
咱们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时刻您可以结账用,请留心运用阐明和有用期。

Guest: Thank you very much.
多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多谢,先生,等待下次莅临,咱们将等待着您的莅临。

Using the Vouchers 运用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
对不住,先生,请问还需要害啥吗?假定不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时刻了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
对不住,如今结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
请问分单仍是一同结账。

Guest: Together.
一同结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您方案怎样付账?你可以付现金、诺言卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不住,折头卡与赠券不可以以一起运用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
对不住,生意会时刻咱们不发赠券。

Guest: It's a pity.
怅惘。

Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.

出国旅行吃饭必备100句英语口语,背完英语棒棒哒!插图

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: