??16. When I mention the problem, I’m not ______ all of you.
A. talking aboutB. referring toC. listening toD. carrying out
17. Your idea seems to be good but it isn’t _____.
A. practicalB. possibleC. plentifulD. precious
18. We were tired and nervous _____ the constant tension.
A. fromB. forC. with D. off
19. “Which do you want, the red one or the black one?”
“_____. How about showing me another?”
A. EitherB. BothC. Neither D. None
20. “what makes her so unhappy?”
“____ one of her favorite books.”
A. Because she lostB. Because of her losing
C. She lostD. Her losing
21. “I usually sleep with the windows closed at night, even in summer.”
“You can never be ____ careful.”
A. veryB. much
C. tooD. so
22. “_____ is your nationality, Miss Green?”
A. WhatB. Where
C. WhichD. Who
23. I hope the stove will _____ enough heat to warm the room.
A. get overB. give inC. get outD. give off
24.You look tired. Do you ______ a rest?
A. like havingB. feel like having C. like haveD. feel like to have
更多信息请造访：新浪成考频道 成考论坛 成考博客圈