- A+
英语故事是孩子学习英语很好的资源,儿童英语故事分享小红帽和大灰狼的故事分享给孩子们。
The Little Red Riding Hood
小红帽
A long time ago, in a little town, there lived a little girl name Little Red Riding Hood.
很久很久以前,在一个小城镇里住着一个名叫小红帽的小女孩。
The red hat that her grandmother had made for her looked so nice on her, that everyone called her by that name.
外婆为她做了一顶红色的帽子,她戴着很好看,于是大家都叫她小红帽。
One day, the grandmother was sick, so she went to visit her.
一天,外婆生病了她想去看看。
"Little Red Riding Hood, grandmother is sick, so go and give this to her. You must not go wandering."
;小红帽,外婆生病了,你去把这个送给她。但是记住不要到处走。”
At the entrance of the woods, a wolf appeared.
在树林的入口处,一只狼出现了。
"Little Red Riding Hood, Where are you going?"
;小红帽,你要去哪里?”
"I'm going to visit my grandmother."
;我要去看我的外婆。”
"Is your grandmother sick?" "Yes."
;你外婆生病了吗?”;是的。”
The wolf thought to himself.
狼暗自思忖。
'I'll eat the grandmother and Little Red, at the same time.'
;要不待会我连外婆和小红帽一起吃掉。”
Thewolf spoke kindly.
狼友善地说:
"Are you taking flowers? Your sick grandmother will be very happy toreceive flowers from you."
;你要不要带束花给外婆?生病的外婆一定会很开心的。”
Little Red Riding Hood did not go straight to her grandmother's house.
就这样,小红帽并没有直接去外婆家。
She was busy pickingflowers for her grandmother.
她忙着给外婆采花。
She had quickly forgotten that her mother had told her to not wander elsewhere.
很快就忘记了母亲交代的不要到处闲逛的事情。
After seeing Little Red picking flowers, the wolf went quickly tograndmother's house.
看到小红帽正在采花,狼快速赶到外婆家。
The wolf talked like the voice of Little Red Riding Hood.
狼模仿小红帽的声音说话。
"Grandmother, it's me Little Red RidingHood. I heard you were sick, so I came to see you.
;外婆,我是小红帽。听说你病了,所以我来看看你。
"Please open the door." As soon as the doorwas opened, the wolf swallowed the grandmother with one big bite.
;请开下门吧。”门刚打开,狼就张开了血盆大口,一口吞了外婆。
After changing into grandmother's clothes, the wolf laid in bed waiting for Little Red RidingHood.
在换上外婆的衣服后,狼佯装躺在床上等着小红帽。
"Where should I hide and wait? That's it! If I change myself as the grandmother, LittleRed Riding Hood will think that I am her and will come close to me. Then I'll eat her with onebite."
;我应该躲在哪里等着?对了!如果我把自己当成外婆,小红帽会毫无防备地靠近我。然后我再一口吃掉她。”
Finally, Little Red Riding Hood arrived.
不一会,小红帽来了。
"Grandmother, I'm here." With flowers in her hands, she went in.
;外婆,我来了。”她手捧着花就进门了。
However, grandmother was laying in bed covered with a blanket.
但是,外婆在躺在床上身上盖了一条毯子。
Little Red RidingHood went near the grandmother.
小红帽走到外婆身边。
However, a big ear was sticking out of the side of grandmother's hat.
突然,一只大耳朵从外婆的帽子旁边露出来。
"Grandmother, grandmother! Why is your ear so big?"
;外婆,外婆!为什么你的耳朵变得这么大?”
"So, I can hear your voice better with." The wolf thatpretended as the grandmother answered kindly.
;这样,我才能听到你的声音啊。”狼假装外婆亲切地说道。
"Grandmother, why are your eyes so big?"
;外婆,你的眼睛怎么这么大?”
"So I can see your cute face better with."
;只有这样,我才能看到你可爱的脸庞。”
"Grandmother, why is your hand so big?" "So I can hold you better with."
;外婆,你的手怎么这么大?”;这样我才可以拉着你啊。”
"Then why is your mouth so big?"
;那你的嘴为什么这么大呢?”
"So I can easily eat you with." After saying that, the wolfswallowed Little Red with one bite.
;只有这样,我才能吃掉你。”说完,狼一口吞了小红帽。
The wolf that had eaten up Little Red Riding Hood and the grandmother suddenly became sleepy.
吃了小红帽和外婆之后,狼昏昏欲睡。
"Since I'm full, should I get some sleep before I go?"
;既然我饱了,走之前就再睡一觉?”
The wolf began to snore and falldeep in sleep.
于是狼开始打鼾,渐渐睡熟了。
Then, a hunter that was out hunting came to grandmother's house to get somewater.
就在这时,猎人打猎时来到外婆的家门口,想要讨点水喝。
He saw the big wolf sleeping on the bed. However, the wolf was sleeping away.
他看见狼在床上睡觉。狼睡得很熟。
Somewhere, a human's voice could be heard.
不知道从哪传来了声音,
"Help me. Inside the wolf's stomach is a person."
;帮帮我。我在狼的肚子里。
The hunter found scissors and cut open the wolf's stomach. Little Red Riding Hood and the grandmother came out of the stomach.
猎人找来了剪刀,剪开了狼的肚子。小红帽和外婆从肚子里走了出来。
"Yea! I'm alive! Thank you!" They thanked the hunter.
;哇!我还活着!谢谢你!”他们再三对猎人表示感谢。
Then, what could have happened to the wolf?
那么,狼之后怎么样了呢?
阿卡索免费试听课
在线英美加外教一对一课程,国际教材,科学完善课程体系,可培养孩子听说读写综合应用能力。免费的试听课现在就可以领取体验。