- A+
【教育网课英语对话】分享几篇情景对话
顺便分享一个免费领取价值155元的纯外教试听课,外教发音超标准,一对一的教学模式,上课互动很多,有多个课程体系,还提供个性化定制教学服务,提升英语水平,效果扛扛滴,不信,可以来免费试听:
https://www.acadsoc.com.cn/vst/?id=166858
https://www.acadsoc.com.cn/vst/?id=166858
1.旅游篇
A::Where did you go?
你们去了哪里?
B:ShangHai. I like that city.
上海。我喜欢那个城市。
A:What was your trip like?
旅行感觉如何?
B:I had much fun.
我觉得旅行很有意思。
A: Could you tell me what your trip was like?
讲述一下你的旅行好吗?
B: Oh, not bad, but very tiring.
哦,挺不错的,就是感到很累。
A:What did you think of America?
你认为美国如何?
B: It's a very beautiful country.
那是一个非常美丽的国家。
A: How were the restaurants there?
那里的餐馆怎么样?
B: They're wonderful, and not expensive.
很不错,而且不贵。
A: Did you have any language problems?
语言沟通有问题吗?
B:It's not a problem.
没有问题。
A: Did you have any complaint about the trip?
你对旅行有不满意的地方吗?
B: Yes. Traveling is expensive, as I know to my cost.
有,旅行费用太昂贵,这是我亲身感受到的。
2.请客篇
A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
B:I'm very glad you could come,Mr.Liu.Will you take a seat at the head of the table?It's an informal dinner,please don't stand on ceremony...Mr.Liu,would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
A:Thank you.This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant.Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
B:Generally speaking,Cantonese food is a bit light;Shanghai food is rather oily;and Hunan dishes are very spicy,having a strong and hot taste.
一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared,delicious,and very palatable.They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.
中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。
B:Mr.liu,would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
A:No more,thank you.I'm quite full.
不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
B:Did you enjoy the meal?
您吃得怎么样?
A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time.It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
B:I'm so glad you like it.
你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。
3.问路篇
A:Excuse me.Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?
打扰了。我要去动物园在这里搭公车可以吗?
B:Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here,but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.
额,你可以从这里搭36路车,但是之后你必须走30分钟左右。
A:That doesn't sound too bad.
听起来不是太糟糕。
B:Actually,if you go to the bus stop in the next block,you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.
事实上,如果你走到下个街区的公交站,你可以搭到301路车,它可以让你在动物园前面下车。
A:Maybe that's what I'll do.Thanks a lot.
我可能会这样做。非常感谢。
B:You're welcome.
不客气。